Sauder Design kitchens is owned and operated by Judy Sauder.
Our goal is to provide quality kitchens at affordable prices with integrity and quality workmanship.
Our main suppliers are Cuisistock cabinets of Montreal and Bernier Cabinets from Quebec city.
HistoryIn the mid nineties we developed a European style concept for granite tile countertops. This unique method has expanded the business along with the excellent kitchen designs and quality cabinets.
Please feel free to browse sample kitchens and countertop sections for samples of our work.
Sauder Design consulting and training:
From sauderdesigns home office several million dollars of retail kitchens with pictures and door samples have been sold.
If you would like more information contact us. We are more then willing to talk with you about how we can help you develop your business in a new direction.
Advantages of a dealer:
1. The quality of large factories is superior because of the machines, which are larger and finishing rooms, which are more sophisticated.
2. The warrantee programs are six years, which is ample time to correct any errors. Small shops go bankrupt in the down turns of the economy.
3. The companies stand behind the products even if the dealer does not exist anymore.
4. Both these companies are family owned businesses, which have been around for a long time offering personal service to their dealers.
5. Cuisistock is a company, which gives good value for the price and specializes in Thermofoil and melamine with a standard stock of wood in oak, cherry, ash and maple. The ash is my favorite and I have done more ash kitchens than most dealers. Their cabinets are the only ones on the market, which have no ureaformaldahyd in the cabinet box. People who are sensitive need this cabinet type.
6. Bernier is a more high-end company in that they offer more variety in colour selection and a better finishing process to the doors. The price is more then Cuisistock for this reason.
Below are some of the complete kitchens we have installed with new granite countertops. Many of these were done with a granite top with a wood edge to match cabinets. Some prefer this style over the granite edge. In each area clicking on picture will give a larger sample.